Getting used to how it feels ...
... and actually smiling! Hopefully a good sign.
And we're off and running.... since we didn't get home until so late in the day, we decided to put the helmet on only long enough to play for a couple of minutes before bed. On Thursday, we'll start a schedule of 3-4 hours per day, then Friday 6-8 hours, etc. until we build up to the full 23 hours. Ian is going to stay home from school to have time to acclimate on Thursday and Friday, even though his teachers there are so awesome that I know he'd be fine there. Ok, so seriously, how cute is he in that helmet? And the cool dude print? He totally rocks.
Cinde he is so darn cute and the helmet really makes his personality shine. I think you need to make sure he continues having stylish helmets for his bike rides later in life!!!
ReplyDelete: ))) Dawn
Hi Cinde. He is soooo cute! We thought we were going to have to get a helmet for Carter as well, but at his last Dr. appointment (6 month), she said that his head looked much better and for now she thinks we will be able to go without the helmet. I love the fact that you are going to Blog Ian's adventure!!! I look forward to following it. He will be in my prayers :)
ReplyDeleteLots of Love, Abby Gutch
Hi Cinde, So glad to see him smiling! Hopefully that eased your heartache a little. I hope today is going even better. He's a little trooper and will do great!!! He is SOOOO cute! Love the print! --Michelle Poffenberger
ReplyDeletehehe ... he looks great ! love that he's smiling and sitting in the pics ! and no chin strap ? that's hopefully more comfortable for him ... thanks for sharing the blog !
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. He is so cute in the little blue helmet. Joshua saw it and said, "Mama, Bwue!" You never know, he may start a new fashion trend in daycare! Looking back at Joshua's pics, I'm sure other doctors would have probably recommended a helmet for him. For some reason, our doctor felt that it would correct itself and it did (lucklily)Hopefully this will be a fairly easy journey - you are definately in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDelete